Caramel Raspberry Ice Cream

AgileMJOLNIR

Local time
6:52 AM
I made a nice Toasted White Chocolate Chip and caramel ice cream with some homemade Raspberry jam swirled around.
Ice cream is my absolute weakness when it comes to sweets. I can do without cakes and pies but ice cream, nope never! :)

B2485783-6F7C-413C-A2CB-1074BA6C7B1C.jpeg

C93A2A32-230D-46E8-ABA9-77FFEB682B0D.jpeg

DAC9DF62-7B0E-468D-9499-BAAD1893C1F1.jpeg

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
2:52 PM
I 'liked' your photos although I really dislike white chocolate. But like you I do like ice-cream, though I have virtually no sweet tooth unless its sweet combined with savoury.

What's happening in the first photo?

AgileMJOLNIR

Local time
I 'liked' your photos although I really dislike white chocolate. But like you I do like ice-cream, though I have virtually no sweet tooth unless its sweet combined with savoury.

I mean the whole name “White Chocolate” is kind of funny to me from the start. Not a fan of White Chocolate much either but thats also why I gave this a nice toast, to change up the flavor so they weren’t quite White Chocolate anymore.

But in this first photo I had lined up the White chips and was toasting them at a low temperature so they didn’t melt. they take on a flavor profile similar to a toasted marshmallow but richer and creamier.

Puggles

Local time
9:52 AM

You would love my candied bacon recipe.

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
9:52 AM

AgileMJOLNIR

Local time
I got 2 of those ice cream containers, both in orange!! :whistling:
Ha Ha thats awesome. They’ve served me well though I’m thinking of getting a little creative and silly and buying some standard pint containers and making my own goofy names and logos. Thought that might be fun for a bit lol.

Top Bottom