Celeriac Anyone?

I love celeriac remoulade. I can't recall using it fir anything else though I had a lovely vegan pasta dish at Christmas with roast celeriac, chestnuts and walnuts.

Last edited:
I love celeriac remoulade.

Yep! I can't tolerate mayo but use yoghurt or creme fraiche instead - here in a Waldorf with apple mixed in:

fullsizeoutput_45db.jpeg

I was going to make a new thread about this but didn't get round to it. Celeriac Shawarma created by Noma.

Noma is a renowned two-Michelin-star restaurant run by chef René Redzepi in Copenhagen, Denmark.

1530283276015-1530251201276-coversize.jpeg

The chefs carve a slice from the shawarma spit, which they slowly roast while basting it with various glazes. It’s presented on the plate with a piece of the shawarma-apple, white currants marinated in elderflower oil, and beach herbs and leaves dressed in a koji emulsion. Finally, a sauce made from seaweed, mushrooms, truffles, and brown butter.

1530283474756-1530251581867-3.jpeg

Yep! I can't tolerate mayo but use yoghurt or creme fraiche instead - here in a Waldorf with apple mixed in:

View attachment 27834
That looks delicious.

I've only recently been able to eat egg after 40-odd years! I still can't eat dairy or most meats but I'm enjoying egg esp. mayo as I didn't like the vegan versions.

Back
Top Bottom