Celtic Woman

CraigC

Guru
Local time
2:30 AM
We've seen them in concert and I've recorded the music on my phone. I find comfort in the music and love the Celtic versions of the songs. It is so relaxing. They have the voices of angels! I've cried at some of the songs. They are amazing in concert!

We've seen them in concert and I've recorded the music on my phone. I find comfort in the music and love the Celtic versions of the songs. It is so relaxing. They have the voices of angels! I've cried at some of the songs. They are amazing in concert!

Don't know what music you are referring to here. I will look this up tomorrow, taking heed of @buckytom's warnings.

It's actually Celtic WomAn. They have voices of angels. I was crying on and off through the concert from the emotions the music and their voices elicited. Ave Maria and Amazing Grace in particular had me pretty much bawling, as well as Danny Boy.

Last edited:
Yes they CAN, but you're supposed to keep it jammed down there in your guts with all of the other black stuff.

:cry:

Lol, just teasing. My wife loves them, and wants to see them in concert. I'm thinking it might be a good anniversary gift this year..

1 ticket to the show... :dance:

Lol, just teasing. My wife loves them, and wants to see them in concert. I'm thinking it might be a good anniversary gift this year..

1 ticket to the show... :dance:

We didn't realize that the tickets we bought ($130.00 each) included a "Top Shelf" open bar and buffet.:banghead:We had dinner at a close by restaurant before hand. :banghead: We did have a little something from the buffet and got our monies worth from the bar!:drink:

Back
Top Bottom