ceramic pans

imagenscape

Veteran
Local time
6:44 PM
I love my ceramic pans. There very easy to clean you just wipe them out after you are done with them. I acidently boiled dry some tea in one pan. I forgot I put a pot of tea on and was messing with my child then came back go a black burnt mess. It took a bit more scrubbing then usual, but even that did not ruin the pan. It also seems like things do not stick to it as bad as some other types of pans.

The thing with ceramic pots is that you can't use them for the long-term. Extensive exposure to heat may eventually cause cracks. I prefer stainless steel pots for cooking.

My mom just bought a ceramic pan which was on sale the other day. We haven't used it yet, but I think that it is good for pancakes and other simple recipes. :)

The thing with ceramic pots is that you can't use them for the long-term. Extensive exposure to heat may eventually cause cracks. I prefer stainless steel pots for cooking.
I was wondering about that with the ceramic non-stick pans. I will never get the teflon pans. I use cast iron or stainless steal as well. They last a long time.

I have never used a ceramic pan. I have not even been slightly interested. I believe I might have one somewhere around that hasn't been touched. I feel like the teflon pans have not been working for me but my husband keeps buying them and once they are in my face I'll use them. Stainless steel is still my favorite and a cast iron on the odd occasion. Maybe I'll look at the ceramic pan again.

Back
Top Bottom