Changes to Staff

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
11:27 AM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome both The Late Night Gourmet and TastyReuben to the moderator team. I'd ask that you all welcome them into their new role and remember that like everyone else, they are here as volunteers and will need time to learn the ropes. They are also here, first and foremost as cooks and not as moderators. The platform on which CookingBites is created is not the easiest of pieces of software to learn and this is especially so on the moderator side of life, so if your thread goes missing or a post or media file disappears and you have no idea why and there was no reason for it that you are aware of, please be patient. Just use the report button for posts (report the post above where yours was) and for threads, or media files, contact myself and let me know exactly when and where it was (to the best of your ability/memory) and I'll do what I can to locate it for you.

With effect from today, 2 other members of the moderator team ( Kake Lover and epicuric ) have been stood down; neither have been on the site recently. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank them for their hard work in helping to keep the CookingBites site a pleasant and family orientated forum. Whilst I am sorry to see them leave, I fully understand that priorities change and additionally the time required to moderate has escalated in recent years and not everyone has that available.

Emma
(Site Owner)

Back
Top Bottom