www.youtube.com
Ingredients

• 2 cans of store bought enchilada sauce
  • 1 can spicy re fried beans
  • 1 package of shredded spicy cheese
  • 1 pack of small corn tortillas
  • vegetable oil to fry with
  1. Preheat oven to 350
  2. fry the tortillas in vegetable oil on medium heat 10 sec on both sides then dry them off with paper towel.
  3. In your baking dish pour some of the enchilada sauce just to make a thin layer at the bottom for the enchiladas to sit.
  4. fill tortillas with beans and cheese then roll them up into a enchilada shape then place them in your baking dish
  5. then pour the rest of the enchilada sauce on top and cover with cheese.
  6. Bake for a good 20 min or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
  7. Check out my profile for more xD

Attachments

• dSK1l71464638584.jpg
    dSK1l71464638584.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 321
Last edited by a moderator:
I like to post my recipe's on here and yummly
OK - I didn't realise that! No problem then. :D Having looked at your youtube video I realise you are poking fun. Home cooked ingredients... :laugh:. But you have a real point here. So many so called recipes are actually just an assembly of tinned and pre-cooked packets. It just took me a while to realise what you are up to! :D

OK - I didn't realise that! No problem then. :D Having looked at your youtube video I realise you are poking fun. Home cooked ingredients... :laugh:. But you have a real point here. So many so called recipes are actually just an assembly of tinned and pre-cooked packets. It just took me a while to realise what you are up to! :D

I'm happy you watched and had a laugh! with all of our videos we always try to make people laugh :p to tell you the truth though they really were kinda good.

Back
Top Bottom