Recipe Cheesy chicken!

x0beka0x

Veteran
Local time
7:07 PM
One of my favorite meals in cheesy chicken, It is very good served with mashed potatoes and any veggies, so I'm going to tell you how I make my cheesy chicken.

Ingredients;
4 pieces of boneless chicken
1 can of Cream of chicken
1 bag mozzarella cheese

Step 1- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit

Step 2- Place boneless chicken in a casserole dish

Step 3- Open can of Cream of Chicken and put in casserole dish, add one can of water and stir it around to make sure its all around chicken.

Step 4-Cook for about an hour

Step 5- pour the whole bag of Cheese on top of the chick,place back in oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is golden

Step 6- Take out let cool a bit and serve. The broth with the cheese is extremely good on mashed potatoes.

Enjoy!

x0beka0x,

Thanks for the recipe. Let me try this out and come back with my feedback. Of course, mine may or may not turn out as good as yours.. :)

Sounds delicious, I'll definitely keep this in mind!

If you've got any other delicious chicken recipes, keep em coming. :)

Oooh I like this recipe thanks for sharing. I'm going to be trying this one out because I love chicken and this sounds delicious.

I had not commented on this recipe because I was waiting till yesterday to prepare it.

I must say this is a really tasty recipe and I simply love it how easy and fast was get it done.

Thanks x0beka0x for sharing with us this recipe :)

Never heard of cheesy chicken before so l'll test it out on my kids:)and wait for the verdict.

It may be a while before I can make this recipe, but I will be making this dish. I have shared this recipe with my friends and they think it will be a good meal to make and they're going to try it out too.

Back
Top Bottom