55g Milk
10g Melted butter
pinch of salt

1 medium potato
2tbs mayo
Pinch of granulated garlic
Pinch of onion powder or flakes
Salt & pepper (to taste)

Shredded/grated cheese (e.g. mozzarella or cheddar)

Method
mix to form a dough, knead a bit, cover, and let rest. (I let it rest for like 15-20 minutes)

Medium-sized potato: poke holes in it and microwave for a few minutes until it's soft.

mix 2 tablespoons of mayo in with the mashed potato and season it how you like. (I did granulated garlic, onion, salt, and a pepper flake blend).

roll out dough flat, kind of like a pizza, put down a layer of shredded mozzarella (or whatever cheeses you want) almost to the edge, and spread potato mixture on top of that, then more cheese on top.

Pinch form the dough into a blob ball thing and then use a rolling pin to flatten it out a bit more (not too much). Put in a preheated skillet with butter and let sit for about 5 minutes. When it's golden brown, butter the top and then flip and then another 5 or so minutes until golden brown on the other side.

Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and then shove it into your face so no one else has a chance you take any from you. I did honey with some cayenne in it, but I would imagine that garlic butter would be amazing with this also.

1657466231866.jpeg

1657466245680.jpeg

1657466258225.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and then shove it into your face so no one else has a chance you take any from you.
:giggle: that was a funny way to say Bon appetite. Anyways, those look amazing. I don't eat dairy, but will see if I can sub, as we love love potatoes.

Back
Top Bottom