Recipe Chia seed pudding

Micheleteresa

Veteran
Local time
7:00 AM
Chia seeds can be used to make breakfast puddings or desserts. super easy the only limit as to what you can add is your imagination! Just use three tablespoons of chia seeds added to 3/4 cup of whatever you prefer..coconut milk, soy milk, almond milk, rice milk..etc. and you can add anything you like, blueberry's raspberry's, kiwi, banana, vanilla , cinnamon..whatever your taste buds crave! I like to use blueberry's or dried cranberry's. and take it to work for breakfast but its also a good snack or dessert as well.

I make it the night before, I usually use 3/4 cup of Almond milk which I place in a glass jar that has a tight fitting lid add my 3 tablespoons of chia seeds , close the jar and shake it, open the jar and add whatever fruit of flavoring I want, usually cranberry's or blueberry's and sometimes a vanilla bean and half teaspoon of cinnamon. close jar, shake again and put it in the refrigerator. In the morning I just grab it from the refrigerator, give it a shake and bring it to work with me to have during our morning break or at lunch time. whatever container you use, make sure it has a tight fitting lid of you will have a "clean up in Aisle 1 " situation :D ( true story !!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love chia seeds. I often don't even add anything to them, but I'll definitely try if I have some berries on hand. They are so healthy and have lots of good nutrients. I really need to get back in the habit of eating them regularly.

Back
Top Bottom