Chia Seed Recipes

DIna00

Veteran
Local time
2:06 AM
Does anyone have any ideas for how to use Chia Seeds, other than making a pudding?

I have made a pudding with them using both almond milk and chocolate milk, both were great. But I'm kind of stuck what else to do with this huge bag seeds!

Thank you SatNavSaysStraightOn, that a good resource page!

Considering they are such the rave right now you'd think there would be more ideas out there.

I have never successfully made a chia seed pudding. It never seems to gel enough for me. A few good uses I can recommend are: sprinkling them on a salad, throwing them in baked goods like muffins or bread or putting them in juice and pretending it's bubble tea!

Making bubble tea is a great suggestion. I was offered that in a spa once, iced tea with chia seeds, and it was really nice. The chia seeds really did become gelatinous and it was like a bubble tea. That's a good suggestion!

I actually only had real bubble tea once in Chinatown and I hated it. It tasted like a cup full of sugar! I don't know if it is supposed to taste like that but I much prefer my home made bubble tea recipe with chia seeds.

I've been eating them at home ,soaking them over night in milk and having them with blueberries and honey,and made some biscuits

I mix chia seeds with turmeric powder with brown sugar, apple cider vinegar and coconut oil and use them as dip. I love it and it is super healthy too!

I've seen people add chia seeds on different types of meals such as pizzas and even sandwiches. You wouldn't think they'd taste good with those kinds of food but they really do! They don't add so much chia seeds, though, only a bit. It's quite tasty and it's a healthy ingredient you can add to other healthy meals you'd like to make. :)

I put chia seeds in everything - yoghurt, soup, tea, even just water! They're amazing, although they sometimes stick to my throat, which is kind of terrifying, to be honest. But I hear chia seeds have incredible nutritional value, which rivals that of bananas and cheese.

Back
Top Bottom