Chicken and creamy spinach

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
1:42 AM
my d.i.l requested I do a recipe You tube. I watched the video and made mental notes as there are no quantities. Basically breasts browned with garlic, ginger and smoked paprika. Then a sauce is made up of flour paprika s and p with mustard and then cream.,then add spinach and the chicken back to the sauce. Cook for 20 mins. I'm doing it in a casserole dish because I'm cooking for a crowd, my family. Pics as I prepare later. It's 11 am here on a Sunday morning.

Russ

Forgot add chicken stock and some white wine. I made a spice less one for the wee ones as well. Looks and smells beautiful.

Russ

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So does the stock in the top image (the orangey one) get added to the creamy chicken in the photo below. I'm trying to ask in a very clumsy way if there is a final photo!

So does the stock in the top image (the orangey one) get added to the creamy chicken in the photo below. I'm trying to ask in a very clumsy way if there is a final photo!

Top one is everything ready to go in the oven, the. Bottom one was spice less as that was for the kids. Yeah I sometimes cook different from adults as well. Kids loved the bottom one,

Russ

Back
Top Bottom