Chicken Milanese with spaghetti

MrMajeika

Local time
10:11 AM
Cooking an anniversary dinner and was thinking to do like chicken Milanese and serve it on top of spaghetti. Most recipes I have seen use a tomato sauce for the spaghetti but I was thinking to maybe make like a mushroom sauce with cream and wine. Do you think this sounds nice and any tips? Or maybe I would be better off just making the Milanese and finishing it in the sauce and serve with mash?

Or maybe I would be better off just making the Milanese and finishing it in the sauce and serve with mash?

The Milanese should be crispy - basically its flattened out chicken in egg and breadcrumbs (and often parmesan). You can serve it alongside any spaghetti in sauce you want really. But it shouldn't go in the sauce. Its also good served with new potatoes and salad, which I prefer.

The Milanese should be crispy - basically its flattened out chicken in egg and breadcrumbs (and often parmesan). You can serve it alongside any spaghetti in sauce you want really. But it shouldn't go in the sauce. Its also good served with new potatoes and salad, which I prefer.
Thanks yeah i was thinking it might go a bit soggy. Anyway got home and the wife said she fancies a Chinese should I be offended haha

Back
Top Bottom