Christmas Food on TV

epicuric

Legendary Member
Local time
12:20 AM
I noticed today that a new channel - Christmas Food - has appeared on Freeview TV. There went another afternoon. Rick Stein, Two Fat Ladies and Nigella (altogether too many stiff peaks) classics in abundance.

Nothing like that on here. I'm watching repeats of rick ATM. Hoping Anthony will be replayed at some stage, my 2 faves. Can't stand the hairy bikers, hate cooks trying to come up with a gimmick, just show me some cooks please.

Russ

I noticed today that a new channel - Christmas Food - has appeared on Freeview TV. There went another afternoon. Rick Stein, Two Fat Ladies and Nigella (altogether too many stiff peaks) classics in abundance.

Its what the Good Food Channel calls itself when December comes... its not normally Freeview though. You need to have subscription which includes UKTV channels. I watch that channel most days. I love the Two Fat Ladies...

One of the local newscasters started her own food/cooking show. There was a segment where she made a dish for her five-year-old son Levi, called Does Levi Like It? She made fettuccine alfredo with truffles and crab, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese that looked pretty good. To be honest, it's more interesting than most of the chefs' shows on the food channel.

One of the local newscasters started her own food/cooking show. There was a segment where she made a dish for her five-year-old son Levi, called Does Levi Like It? She made fettuccine alfredo with truffles and crab, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese that looked pretty good. To be honest, it's more interesting than most of the chefs' shows on the food channel.

I've got 3 grandys around 5, their tastes change week to week. Hard to cook for.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom