Cooking in the dishwasher

Thats hysterically funny! Can't stop giggling:giggle:.
Got asked if I wanted any help and what was I looking for. So they got straight questions asked. Leave em wondering.
Might nip back tomorrow, see if they're any better clued up.

I
Well, I suggested the idea to my husband last night, he's not quite on board with it yet. Maybe if we catch a really good sale on Salmon he will come around. Right now he's afraid we would overcook or ruin the fish and it's been pretty pricy where we live lately.

The thing is, If you want to cook a whole poached salmon then the dishwasher comes into its own. How many of us have a pan big enough? They are about 2 and a half to three feet long! So the dishwasher is perfect.

Got asked if I wanted any help and what was I looking for. So they got straight questions asked. Leave em wondering.
Might nip back tomorrow, see if they're any better clued up.

Priceless! :D Did you really want to buy a new dishwasher or were you out to have fun?

Caused a bit of confusion in Currys today.
Asked about cooking in one of the dishwashers and which one had the best loading options. Not certain they believed I was serious.
In our Currys if you ask any questions they looked confused ,long live the independent

Only just picked up on this thread ,as we seen it is possible ,I've seen drivers heat meals on truck engine blocks,the only flaw with the dish washer is they are breeding ground for bacteria ,it' appears as a pink slime ,you would have to ensure the machine is well clean ,and the food is securely wrapped,food safety hat off !

We don't have a dishwashing machine so I cannot relate to this thread. But I want to share that we ues the rice cooker for cooking soup dishes when out for camping in resorts with electricity. It is normal to see 2 rice cookers plugged in - that's one for the rice and the other for the soup dish. In those instances, we normally cook beef nilaga - boiled beef with vegetables and potatoes as garnishing. It is a good dish especially for dinner in the cool mountain air.

I don't have dishwasher so i cooked my food in big pan.

Back
Top Bottom