Cooking pig heart.

Arch

Guru
Local time
8:53 AM
There was a pack of diced pig heart reduced at the supermarket the other day so we picked it up and put it in the freezer. I've never cooked it before. A quick google suggests i can slow cook it in a stew, is that right? Any recipes? Or any other suggestions?

Oh wow, pig heart... I've never actually cooked it myself but I know that my aunt used to love it. She would like it says on google slow cook it! I don't remember her actual recipe but I do know that she seasoned it with a mixture of herbs and spices like, bay leaves, cumin, coriander and some garlic! I also remember her throwing in some onion. This can't be too helpful huh? I will try and find the recipe and out it up.

Oh wow, pig heart... I've never actually cooked it myself but I know that my aunt used to love it. She would like it says on google slow cook it! I don't remember her actual recipe but I do know that she seasoned it with a mixture of herbs and spices like, bay leaves, cumin, coriander and some garlic! I also remember her throwing in some onion. This can't be too helpful huh? I will try and find the recipe and out it up.

That would be great. At least you've backed up the 'slow cooking' idea, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom