CookingBites Dish of the Month (March): Burgers

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
12:33 PM
CookingBites cordially invites you to attend The Mad March Burger Ball. Dress code: informal. Non-traditional is positively encouraged, so be as left field as you dare. :D Veggie burgers are particularly welcome. Traditional burgers will also be well received. Lets mix it up and have some fun. Bring on your best burgers!

To explain - this is a new feature. Each month we choose a different and accessible dish so that most of us can join in, cook and post the results. This month's dish is 'burgers' in any shape or form. All you need to do is post a photo of your burger. If you want to post a recipe please post it as new thread and link back to this thread. PM me (or another moderator) if you need help to do this.

Last edited:
I thought I might start the creative juices (pun intended) flowing with a picture from a local restaurant called Burger Basement Bar.
Note: I did not make this burger

burger-basement-bar.jpg

I take it that sliders are ok?

Only if you 18 years old, drunk as hell at 2AM and need a sack of 30 or so sliders to absorb the alcohol. :cheers:
For those who don't catch the reference, I live in Detroit which is home to White Castle the supposed creator of the original "slider".

Ahhhh...that brings back memories. (At least what I can remember from those days!!!) :D

Only if you 18 years old, drunk as hell at 2AM and need a sack of 30 or so sliders to absorb the alcohol. :cheers:
For those who don't catch the reference, I live in Detroit which is home to White Castle the supposed creator of the original "slider".

Ahhhh...that brings back memories. (At least what I can remember from those days!!!) :D

I didn't even know what what sliders were until recently they were mentioned on the forum (we don't have them in the UK).

Back
Top Bottom