Recipe Corn and avocado salsa

Local time
10:07 PM
Website
www.helium.com
I prefer salsas to sauces - especially when the weather is hot, as it is now. Salsas seem to have a fresher, cleaner taste somehow. I came across this recipe, and I thought it was a good one to share - something a bit different.

corn.jpg

That does look great! I tend to think about salsa as being one specific formula only and forget that there's so much you can do with it and so many different ways to make it. I'm a lover of sauces as well, but the salsa can be used for a whole lot more than just chips! Thanks for the recipe!

This mix of salsa looks delicious. One that I tried in recent years that's also really fresh is mango salsa. Mango salsa is a sweet alternative to the spicier ones.

salsademango1.jpg

I can definitely agree on salsas feeling a lot more fresh, especially if it's home made. I am a big fan of avocados so I might have to give this recipe a try.

I absolutely LOVE fresh salsa! I use fresh veggies from my garden to make salsa. I usually just make traditional tomato salsa. I then can it so I can have fresh salsa all year long! The recipe for corn and avacoda salsa looks great! I will certainly have to try that sometime! Thanks so much for sharing! That mango salsa looks fantastic as well! Thank you all so much fo sharing! I love learning new things and these forums have been so informative!

Back
Top Bottom