Corn Chips or Potato Crisps?

I'm going with potato crisps out of the two as my more favored choice. When I'm eating potato crisps, generally I like to use a french onion dip or some ranch dip. However, whenever I'm eating corn chips then I will dip them in cheese sauce or salsa.

I like both! If I had to choose then it would be potato chips as they are lighter, but it depends on what I am dipping. I usually dip hummus or guacamole , so nachos are a little stronger but harder on the teeth and noisier if you are watching a movie. I like sour cream and onion chips to dip because plain is too salty by itself.

I love both. I think it depends what you're in the mood for. Sometimes you just want to a grab a quick snack while you're watching a baseball game, potato chips are easy and great. I find I serve tortilla chips and salsa more if I'm having company or if I'm going to the trouble to make nachos.

I like both and it depends what I am having them with. Potato crisps have more flavour but I tend to eat corn chips more. They are great with nachos with all the fixings.

Corn chips with salsa or guacamole, potato chips with creamy cheese dips. I make the salsa, my husband makes the guacamole and dips. He also makes a mean Margarita when we decide to go Tex Mex.

I prefer eating potato chips that are unsalted and no flavorings. But in some instances I do eat corn chips but I always find it to be salty.

I believe nachos are made of corn mill. Potato chips is not really healthy according to a nutritionist who advised us to take nachos instead or tortilla chips. But it should be the plain and not the flavored. Paticularly cheese flavored tortillas, they are not good because it has plenty of salt. But my favorite dip is cheese so when I eat plain tortilla, I have the cheese dip and ground meat for more flavor. I usually have that when I watch a movie in the theater, they sell that there.

I love the texture of corn chips over the smooth thin potato chips. I go for that experience of munching alone. For the dips it does not really matter if there is or none. A simple mayo from home is enough for me.

I'm going with potato crisps out of the two as my more favored choice. When I'm eating potato crisps, generally I like to use a french onion dip or some ranch dip. However, whenever I'm eating corn chips then I will dip them in cheese sauce or salsa.
That is a tough choice but based on my consumption, I am going to have to say potato chips. Over here probably the best well known corn chips are made by Frito Lay. I used to adore them when I was a kid, but I think they have changed their formula, probably are using healthier oils now, because they are not nearly as good as they used to be.

Back
Top Bottom