- 1 cup – Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp – Red Miso
- 2 cloves – Garlic
- ½ cup of corn
- 2 tbsp – Malt Vinegar
- 2 Cod Fillets – Approx 6 oz each
- In two small baking dishes, combine half of the chicken stock, miso, and malt vinegar.
- Mix ingredients until all one consistency.
- Place one cod fillet in center and surround with garlic slices.
- Bake at low temperature for 30 minutes. (210 F/100 C)
- Flip fillets and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Top fillets with corn and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Season with ground pepper.
I only wish you all could taste this recipe. The mix of galic, miso, vinegar and stock along with the low-temp, slow bake of this recipe was simply outstanding. Easily the best tasting cod recipe I have ever made.
Thank you SNSSO for choosing miso.