Danish bacon n eggs.

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
5:10 PM
so I went to the pub last night and won a raffle, when I took it home I found Danish bacon, never heard of it before.
Anywho I just cooked it with eggs for brekky. One egg broke but all in all a 10/10.

Don't know what makes it Danish.??

Russ

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Don't know what makes it Danish.??

Russ

It comes from Denmark. Long associated with low standard animal welfare production methods - crate reared pigs etc. It's banned in Sweden, and even the British Army (renowned for saving a few quid) doesn't buy it anymore.

That said, it does look good in that photo - I could eat that right now!

It comes from Denmark. Long associated with low standard animal welfare production methods - crate reared pigs etc. It's banned in Sweden, and even the British Army (renowned for saving a few quid) doesn't buy it anymore.

That said, it does look good in that photo - I could eat that right now!
I'm certain it's made here, but why's it called Danish? It was beautiful though.

Russ

I did not know that. I just have a vague memory of the adverts in the 80s. I'm fortunate enough to buy local bacon for husband now. He''s even eaten a bit of Steve from our friends farm.

Back
Top Bottom