Veteran
Local time
4:47 PM
Website
www.jades-world.com
tumblr_ndobkpE71T1u0zfe7o1_1280.jpg

Ingredients:
2 eggs,
1 icecube of frozen chopped spinach (you can buy these)
1 cup chopped onion
Cabbage (probably an inch or two of it cut fresh)
2 or 3 spring onions
1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables

To make:
  1. Scramble 2 eggs, place aside.
  2. Chop cabbage into strips, chop onion into strips or dice it, and chop spring onion.
  3. Stir fry the cabbage and onion together with the spinach in butter, salt, and pepper.
  4. Add the eggs back in, the spring onion, and some frozen mixed veggies.
This is a really healthy, complete breakfast, lunch, or dinner that's appropriately sized.

Wow! Thanks for sharing this recipe. I am a really big fan of scrambled eggs though I do not like the ones with mayonnaise. I think that I will like this one. It's a complete meal all by itself. :D

Well this meal certainly looks very sumptuous. Usually my scrambled eggs are usually done pretty simple - oil, egg, a little salt and occasionally pepper. I have also added onion before. However, this recipe looks interesting and I will probably give it a try. Adding a slice of buttered toast together with a cup of either tea or coffee, would make this a very satisfying and complete breakfast, and a healthy one too. I suppose having it for lunch would not be a bad idea either, although I usually associate eggs with breakfast.

That absolutely looks delicious and healthy. Your picture's making me so hungry (I haven't had my dinner yet). The presence of vegetables will offset the cholesterol found in eggs. As long as you don't exceed the daily limit for each nutrient, this recipe makes for a balanced breakfast. It's enough to keep you going until lunch break.

Back
Top Bottom