Desserts You Hate

Jade

Veteran
Local time
3:39 PM
No matter how much of a dessert fan you are, surely, there's bound to be one or two types of them that you dislike, and if so, I would like to hear about them. Personally, I dislike rice-based desserts, whether it be rice cakes or rice pudding. Smilarly, I also dislike bread/biscuit based ones like bread pudding or tiramisu. Cake is alright, though.

How about you guys? Which types of desserts are your least favorite?

I actually can't think of one that I'd hate. That being said, I rarely eat desserts since often they are too sweet for me. I almost never have a dessert at home and even in restaurants I skip it unless it's included in the menu.

I am the type of person who does not eat too much sweets and desserts. Only on some occasion and when I am in the mood to eat one kind of them. The desserts that I do not like are ice creams that are too sugary and sweet and also chocolates that are too sticky and sweet.

banoffee pie - hate bananas and they don't agree with me and don't really like pecans either.
anything else with bananas in them or anything with pineapple in it...
anything with alcohol in it and any trifle - can't stand soggy sponge...

sticky toffee pudding on the other hand I loved (when I could have dairy that is) :D

anything with alcohol in it and any trifle - can't stand soggy sponge...

High five! This was the point I was trying to arrive at as well which is soggy sponge and it's why I hate Tiramisu. Also, 100% agree on hating alcohol flavor in desserts, I personally find them to be too strong or out of place even when I can just taste a hint of it.

Back
Top Bottom