Different types of salad dressing

ReadmeByAmy

Veteran
Local time
4:35 AM
Do you know the different types of salad dressing? And can you name some of it? And can you share it with us here in this forum.

There are countless types of salad dressings - and really, you can simply improvise. There isn't really a definitive list. There are 155 listed here! http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipes/tag-517/salad-dressing-recipes.aspx

You can use any fruit juice, any mustard and any vinegar and any good oil in different combinations. You can add garlic, herbs and honey. You can add plain yoghurt or cream. You can add parmesan or other cheeses. And so on.....

I have often taken a spoonful of mayonise add some vinegar and some herbs to make my own salad dressing.

I usually just make my own too, like morning glory said. The one salad dressing type I don't really care for are creamy ones. To me they are just too heavy and kind of weigh my salads down! I prefer lighter, zingier things like vinaigrettes.
I agree. I actually hate Mayo which has become completely over used on anything and everything!

Back
Top Bottom