Dinner

x0beka0x

Veteran
Local time
7:17 PM
Tonight for dinner I had some fresh broccoli steamed with butter on it. got to have the butter and salt. I gutted out some frozen fish and rolled them into flour with seasoning and friend them. Made some creamy parmesan shells. It took about twenty minutes so it was quick and easy and sure was delicious. I sometimes over season though and make things too salty so my girlfriend didn't like them much, but I thought it was delicious.

Many people don't like salty food. I personally prefer it this way, and your quick fresh broccoli recipe sounds like a quick and taste option that is yet healthy.

Besides butter, I would also add think of adding some sour cream, or this could be an alternative for an upcoming serving :wink:

I made some beef fajitas with green and red peppers and some steamed carrots, broccoli, and a baked potato. I liked it and I was impressed with how good it turned out.

Tonight for dinner I had some fresh broccoli steamed with butter on it. got to have the butter and salt. I gutted out some frozen fish and rolled them into flour with seasoning and friend them. Made some creamy parmesan shells. It took about twenty minutes so it was quick and easy and sure was delicious. I sometimes over season though and make things too salty so my girlfriend didn't like them much, but I thought it was delicious.

It does sound interesting, but what I am amazed is the fact that you put so many things together and got everything ready in 20 minutes.. Are you a master chef material?.. :)

I didn't cook anything for dinner tonight. I went to my moms and they didn't cook either. My sister just got some frozen chicken fingers and fries and heated them up for dinner. She didn't feel like cooking so she went the easy route.

Wow that's a lot of stuff done in 20 minutes. A good thing with salt is to not put much when cooking, that way everyone can add as much as they like afterwards. This way you will also consume less salt since the taste is stronger if you add it add the very end.

Back
Top Bottom