Do you eat for nutrition or eat for comfort?

I still wish we didn't have to think so much about what we eat. It takes the fun out of eating and cooking to some extent. I haven't been doing as well as I would like in the nutrition area and feel like I might have gone a little overboard in the comfort area recently. Hence, I am uncomfortable about my health. I want to live in a world where I can eat whatever I want and not run the risk of being unhealthy. I guess I might as well keep dreaming:(.

I sadly eat mostly for comfort.... I try being healthy eating veggies and a lot of water, but i'm a compulsive eater. So I eat when I'm happy, sad, excited, worried, depressed. I eat mostly for comfort, for sure!

I sadly eat mostly for comfort.... I try being healthy eating veggies and a lot of water, but i'm a compulsive eater. So I eat when I'm happy, sad, excited, worried, depressed. I eat mostly for comfort, for sure!

Enjoy it while you can but I will still caution you to check your family history and all those other wonderful things. I should be eating healthier and I am constantly in search of what I would call the perfect "healthy comfort" combo.

That said, I can still at my age do the had,sad,stressed eating. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom