Do you ever use a grill pan?

Do you ever use a grill pan?

• Total voters

True2marie

Veteran
Local time
3:17 PM
See Cast Iron Grill Pan.

How many of you use a grill pan? I use a cast iron grill pan to prepare fish and chicken during winter months. It's a nice alternative to grilling outside in the cold. Also, the clean up is easy.

I use grill pan all the time to do fish, chicken and my favorite steak. Nothing better then a grilled steak on a Saturday dinner.

We use grill pan occasionally only at home during family gatherings every weekend if we want to eat pork and chicken barbecue and it is very convenient to use.

I do, but only because I can't have a full outdoor grill at my place (in an apartment). I would much rather use a real grill, since the indoor grill pans tend to make a mess in terms of splattering and smoking up. Plus they can be a little cumbersome to clean. Cast iron pans can take more of a beating, since you can use a metal brush on them, but they are also much heavier to handle and you need to let them cool down before you can start trying to clean them. Non stick grill pans can't really be heated up too high or else you will damage them, and you need to be a lot more careful cleaning them so you don't scratch and chip them.

Back
Top Bottom