Do you get hangovers?

Rocklobster

Legendary Member
Local time
4:49 AM
[Mod Edit: Posts moved to start a new topic (TR)]

They have these things that can pull the air out of the bottle and keep the wine fresh for longer. We don't have use for that kind of thing. I don't know if this means I have a problem or not, but 1 bottle of wine (just for me) does not give me a hangover...hmm.
I can drink it no problem, and be a jovial fellow, but the next morning I'm foggy with a head ache..

I also might start with a beer or two while getting dinner ready..so, I'm no saint..
I wonder if mixing different alcoholic beverages affects you? My husband absolutely cannot mix without inducing a hangover. If he starts with beer he can't have whiskey after. I can switch it up no problem.

I wonder if mixing different alcoholic beverages affects you? My husband absolutely cannot mix without inducing a hangover. If he starts with beer he can't have whiskey after. I can switch it up no problem.
I don't get really bad..there are different degrees of hangovers..lol..I've has some doozies...but, I work every day so I notice when I'm not lucid..

I don't get really bad..there are different degrees of hangovers..lol..I've has some doozies...but, I work every day so I notice when I'm not lucid..

I can't remember when I last had a hangover. There were certain beers that affected me adversely but I've ceased to drink them now. Mixing the grape and the grain supposedly was a killer but I've not found that either.

Maybe it's because I only drink in moderation?

I can't remember when I last had a hangover. There were certain beers that affected me adversely but I've ceased to drink them now. Mixing the grape and the grain supposedly was a killer but I've not found that either.

I rarely have more than 2-3 before and during dinner myself..my wife thinks I can be a bit of a hypochondriac..I just call it health conscious..lol

Last time I was sober, man I felt bad
Worst hangover that I ever had
It took six hamburgers and scotch all night
Nicotine for breakfast just to put me right...

Dire Straits

The old saying here is "Liquor then wine, and everything's fine. Wine before liquor will sure make you sicker." I did find out, may years ago, that it is true. For me, it was a always cocktail before dinner, then wine with dinner. If I had a drink after dinner, it was a vintage ruby Porto, which is a wine of sorts. I never went back to spirits after drinking wine.

CD

Back
Top Bottom