Do you get vouchers? Food?

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
4:31 AM
So we went for a meal last night. Father's Day today and I didn't want to cook. So I booked a room at my fave Chinese restaurant for the family. Cost me a tick over $300. When paying the guy said wait here. He went out the back and gave me a voucher worth $30 for my next visit. This is new on me, I'll be going back btw.
Do you get vouchers or credits?

Russ

Only when something goes horribly wrong, and in those cases, when I've gone back, nothing had changed, so it was like, "Here's a voucher to make up for the crap service and poorly prepared food. Come back for more of the same later, and we'll cover part of the cost!" :laugh:

Have to agree with TastyReuben. We went to a chain restaurant, treated horribly by staff and management even before food arrived. Called Corporate and received $50 in vouchers. Went back. Same nasty staff and all before food was on the table. Walked out again and gave vouchers to another couple walking in. Never returned and will NEVER go back even if it was the last restaurant standing. ;-(

Only when something goes horribly wrong, and in those cases, when I've gone back, nothing had changed, so it was like, "Here's a voucher to make up for the crap service and poorly prepared food. Come back for more of the same later, and we'll cover part of the cost!" :laugh:

Yeah I wouldn't go back as well.

Russ

Right after all the COVID stuff started, we had an issue with our favorite pizza place when we went to pick up a pizza. They were totally disorganized and apparently the fact we were there to pick up got dropped along the way. After waiting a very long time, like 20-25 minutes, we asked again about it, got a snippy response that it wasn't ready yet, then about 5 minutes later got pizzas that were barely warm. We went ahead and took them, but I complained to corporate via email, got a phone call asking me what happened, and then got a $50 voucher. Everything was fine when we went back and Miss Snippy wasn't there anymore.

Back
Top Bottom