Do you have a favourite recipe book or website?

Morning Glory if you're really looking for a book in English about portuguese traditional cuisine, I guess your best bet would be this one: Traditional Portuguese Cooking: Maria de Lourdes Modesto: 9789722211734: Amazon.com: Books

It's another classic, not as extensive as the Livro de Pantagruel but also features traditional portuguese recipes from each part of the country. I don't have this book but my grandma does.

Thank you! I will order it if I can. Although possibly not from the link which shows it retailing at $123!

Thank you! I will order it if I can. Although possibly not from the link which shows it retailing at $123!

Not having much luck here - eye watering prices for this book!

It's selling for 60€ in portuguese online bookstores... I'm shocked with those prices.

My favorite recipe book has to be THIS one; The '72 edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook series. It has recipes that have now become old school favorites. And if you don't have it, it'll cost you a fortune to get it, costing you almost $200!!!! :whistling:

My favorite recipe book has to be THIS one; The '72 edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook series. It has recipes that have now become old school favorites. And if you don't have it, it'll cost you a fortune to get it, costing you almost $200!!!! :whistling:
View attachment 92154
I have the 80’s version:

Back
Top Bottom