Do you still drink milk?

I used to drink cold coffee a lot during Summers but now that I have quit drinking coffee, I will revert to rose flavored milk.

I love drinking milk since I was a child and up to now that I am an adult already the more I need to drink milk so that I can still get my calcium needs. When I was younger I always drink whole milk but now I drink either a low fat milk or a non fat milk which is just right for my age.

I love milk but it does not love me! It makes me very gassy. My husband and daughters still drink it. My son cannot drink cows milk very often and when he does it causes him to have diarrhea. Now that he is old enough to handle that himself we let him decide when he drinks regular milk. He normally drinks almond milk at home. When we are out he will have a cup of chocolate milk that is cows milk occasionally.

We buy organic whole milk. If it was easily available I would prefer raw milk. Some farms in our area do drop off locations every other week. I have thought about that. The cost and having to add another errand into my schedule is what has delayed me.

I love milk to drink on its own (especially after a bike ride!), in homemade banana milkshake, in coffee, and on cereal, but it has to be cold from the fridge.

Was brought up on unpasteurised milk fresh from the dairy. Don't really drink it much now as I don't like the aftertaste.

I use to love a large glass of cold milk, now I can't drink it without have a reaction of swelling and gas. I have tried the almond milk with my cereal but I just eat my cereal with yogurt, I find that more to my taste.

I still do drink milk but a lot less than I used to. My stomach doesn't seem to be able to handle it as well anymore. When I was younger I would drink milk from sun up to sun down, with every single meal and then some. There was nothing quite like a big cold glass of milk. Nowadays I'm lucky I can drink one glass without feeling bloated or getting an upset stomach. Like @Pat I have tried the Almond milk and while it was ok, it just wasn't cow's milk. I have to get my calcium from somewhere because I don't eat yogurt, can't stand the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom