Do You Use A Cookbook Holder?

I have one that mounts under the cabinet and pulls down. they used to be quite reasonable but the ones I see on Amazon are very spendy.....
makes a great stash for a tablet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you use a cookbook holder (or a laptop stand) in the kitchen? Here's mine:

What about you?

It never occurred to me have one - but I suppose that's because I very rarely use recipes. If anything I could do with a paperback book stand, because I like to read when I'm eating sometimes. Its very awkward trying to keep the book open and at an angle to read it when you have a knife & fork in your hands...

Yuss my wife, who likes to entering to the spirit of the book she is reading to me. My top ten authors for this are The Naked Chef.The Naked Chef.The Naked Chef.The Naked Chef...................

I got one from a charity shop for £2, I actually got the cooking journal which was brand new from there to.
Rrp on book was £12.99 and I paid £1.50 so 2 bargains.
I added dinosaur stickers to book as I love dinosaurs 🙈

How do I rotate pictures?

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I rotate pictures?

Unfortunately, although there is a rotate facility (see bottom of post: 'Rotate') it doesn't seem to work. Or at least, I certainly can't get it to work. The only solution is to make sure its the right way up before you post it which is tricky if using a smart phone. If anyone else using a smart phone can help, please chime in.

Don't worry too much - I can fairly quickly rotate the image by copying onto my computer then editing the photo and re-attaching it.

Back
Top Bottom