Does anyone have a good lemon cake recipe?

Applesshmaples

Local time
10:13 PM
My grandmother used to make a really moist and citrusy lemon cake but she doesn't remember the recipe. I was wondering if anyone has any good recipes for a fluffy but very lemony and moist cake? Thanks!

My grandmother used to make a really moist and citrusy lemon cake but she doesn't remember the recipe. I was wondering if anyone has any good recipes for a fluffy but very lemony and moist cake? Thanks!

My daughter makes the best ever lemon drizzle cake, served with yoghurt. They go together real good. She here tomorrow so I'll get her recipe. We are picking lemons daily here.

Russ

You could try my Lime Cake recipe (Link). It's a new recipe but I think it turned out good: it's fresh, crumbly, moist, citrusy and buttery. Just substitute the lime with lemon (or maybe 1/2 - 3/4 lemon). The sour cream can be replaced with e.g. yoghurt, the almond flour can be substituted with any grain or pulse and the macadamia oil can be replaced with another mild oil or double amount of butter. Here's a pic from today (about half of the cake left). I guess the cake will last for a couple of days in room temperature (in glad wrap) as I didn't garnish it with fresh fruit.
ca.jpg

You could try my Lime Cake recipe (Link). It's a new recipe but I think it turned out good: it's fresh, crumbly, moist, citrusy and buttery. Just substitute the lime with lemon (or maybe 1/2 - 3/4 lemon). The sour cream can be replaced with e.g. yoghurt, the almond flour can be substituted with any grain or pulse and the macadamia oil can be replaced with another mild oil or double amount of butter. Here's a pic from today (about half of the cake left). I guess the cake will last for a couple of days in room temperature (in glad wrap) as I didn't garnish it with fresh fruit.
View attachment 49785
That looks scrumptious!

Back
Top Bottom