Does anyone use Supplements?

Enimrac

Veteran
Local time
3:56 PM
Started using dietary supplements along with my meals recently. Wondered if anyone on here has used this before, and what are your experiences with it? I started using two capsules of fish oil a day which is supposed to be really good for your joints. Along with two capsules of coconut oil, and 100 miligrams of co-enzyme Q10, which is supposed to be great for heart, gums, and liver. Anyone have any other supplements that you think are worth mentioning?

Fish oil supplements were great for reducing my blood pressure numbers. When I began to eat less, I was taking supplements in tablet and then liquid form. Neither made a big difference, so I just began eating more protein and produce.

I take vitamin B because it makes me feel healthier, I'm prone to "brain fog" and I've felt that a mega-dose of B complex really helps with that.

Other than that, I just take a general multivitamin with minerals in a capsule. I didn't really think too much about the specifics like Omega-3 or 5 or whatever.

No, I prefer to eat a balanced diet in order to get my nutrients. I've never held much sway with vitamin tablets and the like, they were actually designed to help with specific deficiencies in the body, not to be come a catch all for any ailment that someone has. I would only take a supplement if there was no natural way for my body to get what it needs and a doctor recommended it.

I currently only take multi vitamin pills that are specific for women, but I always forget to take them so I don't take them everyday! I have been looking for a natural supplement to give me some energy coma since I've been a little down and feeling more tired, lazier and sleepier than usual. If anyone have any good recommendations i would be glad to hear it.

I currently only take multi vitamin pills that are specific for women, but I always forget to take them so I don't take them everyday! I have been looking for a natural supplement to give me some energy coma since I've been a little down and feeling more tired, lazier and sleepier than usual. If anyone have any good recommendations i would be glad to hear it.

Walnuts are great for a slow-release energy buzz. I take a small handful about an hour before I exercise and they are absolutely amazing!

I have the multi-vitamin supplements but I admittedly slack in taking them. I took iron pills for anemia in the past but I've been doing a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom