Easy Homemade Pizza Bread

Dylangray

Veteran
Local time
8:22 AM
I cooked an easy Croissant Pizza bread. This is a recipe that my family has created for a portable breakfast. It uses a bread machine for the dough preparation. The filling can be with a variety of things. We like the sausage, cheese, and hash browns for a breakfast meal. I prepare the recipe by filling the kolaches the night before, and keeping them in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning, I set out the kolaches to warm to room temperature while the oven is preheating, and then cook them for a quick, hot breakfast. If you want to know and learn how I can give you recipe and intructions

Homemade pizza bread sounds awesome. I love bread, grew up on it and still continue to eat it! I actually think that it's safe to say that bread is my staple food.
I am interested in your homemade bread. Do you need a bread machine to prepare the dough or is there an alternative? because our bread machine is not working at the moment!

Hi @elles-belles , you do'nt actually need a machine to make a home-made pizza . All you have to do is mix the dough (Cornstrch, egg, a bit of salt, baking soda, half cup of milk) set aside for a few minute and have to roll again and flatten. After you made a round shape flatten dough. you can put all your topping optional (bacon, redbell pepper, cheese, onion, mushroom etc.) oven it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Dylangray, I want to make a homemade pizza dough, your receipe sounds easy but it looks like the flour was left out in your instructions. I may be wrong, I have never made pizza dough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I would say that for a homemade pizza, you should all try the sweet potato crust! That stuff is more than delicious, it's divine! I didn't believe it at first, but when I tried it in the oven, it just turned out so crunchy and so yummy, I have no words for it!
Basically, instead of preparing a regular flour dough, you boil the sweet potatoes and mash them nicely afterwards. When you're done, you add a bit of flour, just for glue, and mash again. Then you spread the mixture onto the baking sheet and put on the pizza ingredients of your choice. You bake it on maximum degrees until the potato crust starts to harden. And then you have it! Try it for yourselves!

Back
Top Bottom