IMG_20201106_160450_476.jpg

Ingredients:
2 medium sized firm sweet & sour appels
1 standard sheet thawed puff pastry
Cinnamon
Honey in a squeeze bottle
Salt

Method:
1) Peel and quarter the apples. Slice them finely on the mandolin. Put in a bowl and mix with cinnamon to taste and a pinch of salt.
2) Roll out the puff pastry, fold over the edges to the inside to create a crust. Prick with a fork Over the surface to keep the pastry flat. Preheat oven to 180 celcius upper and lower heat.
3) Arrange the apple slices on the pastry in a roof tile pattern. Drizzle honey to taste over the top.
4) Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes. Add cream or ice cream and enjoy!

View attachment 49974
Ingredients:
2 medium sized firm sweet & sour appels
1 standard sheet thawed puff pastry
Cinnamon
Honey in a squeeze bottle
Salt

Method:
1) Peel and quarter the apples. Slice them finely on the mandolin. Put in a bowl and mix with cinnamon to taste and a pinch of salt.
2) Roll out the puff pastry, fold over the edges to the inside to create a crust. Prick with a fork Over the surface to keep the pastry flat. Preheat oven to 180 celcius upper and lower heat.
3) Arrange the apple slices on the pastry in a roof tile pattern. Drizzle honey to taste over the top.
4) Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes. Add cream or ice cream and enjoy!

I L❤️VE it! Brava sweetie
Easy yet so delicious! My mind already was in the mood “mmm, I might add some aromatic herbs like rosemary or thyme or a pinch of nutmeg or.... naaa, keep it simple and enjoy it with a dollop of cream or ice cream”

I L❤VE it! Brava sweetie
Easy yet so delicious! My mind already was in the mood “mmm, I might add some aromatic herbs like rosemary or thyme or a pinch of nutmeg or.... naaa, keep it simple and enjoy it with a dollop of cream or ice cream”

It really is very tasty as it is, if you'll throw a spice in I recommend a little cardamom.

Oh cardamom, that’s a good tip! I’ve a lot of it, but I want to try your recipe just as it is, maybe I’ll reserve just a corner with cardamom

It's an option but for the first time I do indeed recommend just making it this simple. The power of good food often lies in simplicity.

Back
Top Bottom