Edit Media Albums

Yorky

Uncomfortably numb
Local time
2:50 PM
Website
freebeerforyorky.com
I have 10 pages of media albums and over the years I've duplicated some albums, uploaded media into an inappropriate album, double posted an image, etc.

Is there a way to edit my media albums, i.e. delete files, cut and paste files into other albums, delete albums?

Thanks.

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
8:50 AM
I suspect not but I confess I don't use the albums so I'm not very familiar with what is possible. Not speaking as a mod here, but personally I find them confusing and messy and I don't like the way they display in posts to include the data.

The reason you probably can't delete would be the same reason you can't delete a thread because it would delete any comments other members have made. As a mod I can probably do it - this is why I'm unsure because I will have permissions that you don't so I can't test the system.

Yorky

Uncomfortably numb
Local time
2:50 PM
Website
freebeerforyorky.com
Not speaking as a mod here, but personally I find them confusing and messy and I don't like the way they display in posts to include the data.
I agree.

I also dislike the way the albums are displayed. Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I find it far easier to find an album if it's from a text list, not a set of pictures. For that reason I've recently listed the albums of mine on alternative software (which is how I discovered the duplications).

Top Bottom