Recipe Eggplant with Ground Pork

jinky_lutongbusog

Über Member
Local time
12:45 AM
Hi, Everyone. I just want to share my first every video on youtube.

How to cook eggplant with ground pork.

The quality of the video is not that great though.

I hope you all enjoy! <3
Please support!

Yum! At a local restaurant here one of my favorite dishes is eggplant with ground pork. They use some sort of soy based sauce with it too and it's delicious. Good luck with your YouTube channel - hope that you keep the videos coming!

I never know what to do with the eggplant although I know I should include eggplant into my diet. I will be trying this recipe. Good luck with your youtbe channel.

This is awesome. Thank you for sharing it with us. It looks delicious!
Good luck on your youtube channel. I am sure that you will do well!

d
Yum! At a local restaurant here one of my favorite dishes is eggplant with ground pork. They use some sort of soy based sauce with it too and it's delicious. Good luck with your YouTube channel - hope that you keep the videos coming!

I'm still learning a lot and experimenting, I'm still a newbie in terms in cooking and joining cooking forums to learn more.
https://www.cookingbites.com/members/cupcakechef.1104/

I never know what to do with the eggplant although I know I should include eggplant into my diet. I will be trying this recipe. Good luck with your youtbe channel.
You can try it without ground pork. Just skip the ground pork. Thank you!

From the looks of it, you are a relative of my mother, hahahaaa, just joking. My mother used to cook that dish which we call Tortang Talong which is actually an eggplant omelet. Oh, I hate that food when I was in high school. My taste buds wouldn't come to terms with eggplant. Although when I married, I had learned to be at peace with tortang talong. Yes, it is good when there is plenty of ground pork which is pre-cooked by sauteing in garlic and onions. And the best dip is lemon juice and soy sauce.

Eggplant is one of my favorite vegetables and this looks like a treat! I've tried grilling eggplants as well and they come out lovely. You should also try making Eggplant lasagnas which are heavenly.

Back
Top Bottom