Eh up

Peloquin

Local time
11:14 AM
Hi, I'm Mark from Stoke on Trent UK.
I'm pretty new to real cooking despite being 51 and tbh I find it pretty stressful but my wife can't cook and works hard in the NHS so I do most of it.
I can make basic stuff and enjoy following recipes, it's when it comes to dishing up I lose my rag. 😄
I'm hoping to pick up a few tips from here and get some help with, what I fully expect to be, very silly, basic questions.
Cheers folks

Last edited:
Hello from Maidstone, Kent and welcome to CookingBites Peloquin. :welcome: I hope you will enjoy being part of our community. Although UK run, our membership is international and you will hopefully learn a lot here. I know I have!

Please don't worry about asking basic questions. Our members are very helpful.

Welcome to the forum Mark, I hope we can help each other getting better at cooking. Have fun and stay healthy

Welcome to the forums. A Sri Lanka here, with no clue about some kinds of food discussed here. You will definitely love these folks of the cookingbites.

Wow, very international membership. I hope my taste buds can cope with some of these foods.

Haha, rascal , no, I'm not a "join, ask a question and vanish" person. I don't post a great deal unless I can help people or need help and I can't see how I can help any people who are obviously far better cold than me.
I log in and nosey around most days though.

Back
Top Bottom