Electric knives

Elawin

Guru
Local time
8:52 PM
I was wondering earlier today whether to invest in an electric knife as I find some things a bit hard to slice or cut. Do you use one? Is it as useful as it sounds, and is there any particular one you would recommend?

I have 2 here, don't know why we have 2 but we do. Great for cutting roast meat. I use it all the time. They're only about $20 here. Chinese crapola.

Russ

For me its probably not worth it as my arthritis isn't too bad (yet!). If I cooked a lot of joints of meat or if I had difficulty cutting bread, I'm sure it would be worth it though. They are quite reasonably priced here and you can get one for under £20.

For me its probably not worth it as my arthritis isn't too bad (yet!). If I cooked a lot of joints of meat or if I had difficulty cutting bread, I'm sure it would be worth it though. They are quite reasonably priced here and you can get one for under £20.
So long as it can cut through a sourdough crust :laugh:

I've never had one. I can imagine that it would be handy for carving a joint but we never have a joint. It could make slicing frozen bread easier I guess.

Back
Top Bottom