Electric Roaster Help

Matilda

Local time
10:02 PM
Anyone still using an Electric Roaster? Trying to cook Corned Beef Briskets in mine and am totally lost.
I have an Oster...no instructions in the manual. Contacted Oster and was told they no longer sell Electric Roasters and would not help me. So I tried the internet for recipes and they are very pathetic.
So now I have 3 Briskets I plan to cook in my Roaster with no instructions. Will be going by temperature. I'll see what happens. Either it works, or I will have 2 very happy dogs.

I'm not sure what is meant by 'electric roaster'. Maybe someone could post a link with a photo of one?

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 4.43.04 PM.jpg

CD

Never seen anything like that.

Russ

They were really popular in the 1960s, and probably earlier. My parents and grandparents had them. I don't know when they lost popularity, but you can still get them. There is a still market out therm for them.

CD

I
They were really popular in the 1960s, and probably earlier. My parents and grandparents had them. I don't know when they lost popularity, but you can still get them. There is a still market out therm for them.

CD
I Have fed up to 40 people here with just my wall oven 4 rings cooker and fryer and wouldn't see a need for that thing . I remember even.my great grand parents cooking and whole family but never seen anything like that!
Still, if it works?

Russ

Back
Top Bottom