Emeril Lagasse's New Merchandise.

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
9:58 AM
First off, the TV ad strictly says that the stuff is NOT sold in stores. That's a lie!! Secondly, these things look so enticing. Thirdly, if you look around the kitchen, you'll find that you pretty much have the same things in some form or another. I do!! Forth, the TV ad says that if you order through them, the whole thing comes free of charge!! Fifth, Part of it, you get two items. Here's the catch; They claim that it's for free, but they want you to :just pay separate processing & handling:!!!!!!!!: That part is NOT for fee!! What a rip-off!!!! :eek:
Nope, don't need it!!!!!! Besides, the reviews on it are from dissatisfied customers. They don't like it!!!! Can you blame them?!! :whistling:
GUEST_658b0765-75a9-4aca-8714-6c48d55f13d5.jpg

Last edited:
Every single ad I've ever seen that offers you something for free, just pay shipping and handling, ALWAYS has outrageous S and H charges. Absolutely nothing new about that scam. It's been going on for as long as I remember.

Same with the only sold on TV claim.

Every single ad I've ever seen that offers you something for free, just pay shipping and handling, ALWAYS has outrageous S and H charges. Absolutely nothing new about that scam. It's been going on for as long as I remember.

Same with the only sold on TV claim.

Yeah, they might just as well be one of those "As-Seen-on-TV-Crap products. When those aggravating & exasperating commercials come on, I just mute the sound or change the channel!!!! I just don't have the time or the patience for their BS. Theoretically, they call themselves offering you a so-called free product with the stuff, when it really isn't for free at all!! That's their gimmick to try to entice you into buying the thing, thinking that it's for free. Born at night, NOT LAST NIGHT!!!! Hah!! :eek: :stop::thumbsdown::headshake:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom