Engineering Students Kitchen Cruxes Survey!

Kitchen-Cruxes

Local time
2:38 AM
Greetings! We are a group of engineering students working on a project involving potential causes of space conservation issues in the kitchen. Our focus is primarily on larger kitchenware equipment such as pans, pots, and other large forms of static equipment. The following is a short questionnaire that we would appreciate any responses for to help further the development of our project and our eventual solution. Thank you for your time!

Survey Link

Greetings! We are a group of engineering students working on a project involving potential causes of space conservation issues in the kitchen. Our focus is primarily on larger kitchenware equipment such as pans, pots, and other large forms of static equipment. The following is a short questionnaire that we would appreciate any responses for to help further the development of our project and our eventual solution. Thank you for your time!

Survey Link

Soooo, Texas A&M? Rice? Someplace else?

Oh, I don't bake, so I didn't complete the survey. I answered what I could.

CD

Last edited:
My best mate in the UK has one of these in his dining room. What about converting a center island in the kitchen into a flotation chamber?
1602143247595.png

Can't quite see what they are trying to achieve.
Probably justification for the vast expense it cost their parent to put them through further education and development of their partying skills. £9k annual tuition fees alone could pay for a pleasant cruise.

Back
Top Bottom