Extract recipe app.

mjd

Veteran
Local time
3:10 AM
You know how you're running out of time and have to get your meal going? This site allows you to bypass all the chatter and get to the recipe.

Just the Recipe: Skip the clutter on any recipe site

I love reading about different people, places and things, but, sometimes I just want the recipe.

P.S. @MorningGlory, I'm going to assume I put this in the wrong sub-forum so here's my shame face in advance. LOL

0.jpg

P.S. @MorningGlory, I'm going to assume I put this in the wrong sub-forum so here's my shame face in advance. LOL

Moved to Kitchen Appliances, Cookware, Cookbooks & Recipes - which is where all cooking resources belong.

I didn't try the app. but if it works its a good idea.

Reactions: mjd
I tried it, it's just a link to a website, and it works. Thanks, because that's one of my biggest gripes, scrolling through a blogger's culinary War & Peace to get to a recipe. :okay:

I tried it, it's just a link to a website, and it works. Thanks, because that's one of my biggest gripes, scrolling through a blogger's culinary War & Peace to get to a recipe. :okay:
Same here. I have bypassed so many delicious sounding recipes because somebody had to talk about their dog's visit to the groomer or the time they fell off a swing as a kid.

This is the same reason I don't "get" FaceBook. Nobody cares if you saw some duck family crossing the street (yes, someone I know actually posted that) or if little Becky can now tie her shoes. ;-0

When I see a recipe that I would like to try, I copy it, & paste it to the Word Pad. When I'm ready to try it, I just send it to the printer & print it. :whistling:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom