Ezekiel Bread

Amateur1

Local time
10:36 AM
I have some Ezekiel bread which is currently in the freezer. On Thursday, I'm going away until Sunday and want to take some Ezekiel bread with me. The place where I'm staying has a fridge, but no freezer.
Once I take it out of the freezer, does it matter if I put in the fridge or leave it at room temperature. Either way it will thaw. I've seen general advice that it's best not to put bread in the fridge.

Organic Ezekiel 4.9 Sprouted Wholegrain Bread 680g

I have asked the question on the company's website as well.

Last edited:
It should be fine either way. I keep bread in the fridge simply because it lasts longer (though, I too have seen advice that you shouldn't)
I can´t help you here, because I´ve got no idea what "Ezekiel" bread is and have never tried it.
Its bread traditionally made from sprouted grains of wheat, and barley, beans, lentils, millet and spelt, as inspired by a scripture verse (Ezekiel 4.9 I have learned).

The one in the link is made from:
Organic Sprouted Wheat, Filtered Water, Organic Sprouted Barley, Organic Sprouted Millet, Organic Malted Barley, Organic Sprouted Lentils, Organic Sprouted Soybeans, Organic Sprouted Spelt, Fresh Yeast, Organic Wheat Gluten, Sea Salt.

Bread made from sprouted grain is delicious!

Attachments

• Yechezkel.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 129
Back
Top Bottom