Fantasy Dining - who would you invite?

I'd invite 7 chefs - then we could spend all evening talking food and cooking. The only problem is which 7 chefs. That I will have to think about...
I would invite Julia Child because she introduced the U.S. to French Cooking. Wolfgang Puck just because he is who he is. Gordon Ramsey as long as he agrees to omit the profanity - he can do so when he chooses. Michael Symon - I love his self-deprecating humor. Alex Guarnaschelli - Iron Chef, Executive Chef at NYC's Butter Restaurant, frequent judge on Chopped and who always couches her criticisms with kindness. She comes across as a nice person. Geoffrey Zakarian - he would be in charge of cocktails. Morning Glory because she always comes up with the most unique, imaginative recipes. Morning Glory should be a contestant on Chopped. She would blow away all contenders.

. @Morning Glory because she always comes up with the most unique, imaginative recipes. @Morning Glory should be a contestant on Chopped. She would blow away all contenders.

:eek:

Thank you but no way!

I mean 'no way' Chopped - but I'd be delighted to attend ElizabethB's dinner party.

Last edited:
M
We used to do that twice a year many years ago with two other couples. You buy the kit with your names and your role. Last time I was a hippy. I bought a real roll up and lit half way through, people laughed like hell. I don't know why we stopped. We hired the clothes etc. really funny night.

Russ
Me and some coworkers were planning a murder mystery dinner party. Then covid came and anyway it’s hard to manager everyone’s agendas

Back
Top Bottom