Fast Food Fries

sandra0530

Veteran
Local time
6:34 PM
I love love LOVE french fries and can eat them all day every day. My favorite french fries from a fast food place would have to be from Burger King for sure. I love the thickness and flavor of them!
Whats you favorite?

I used to be a fan of Wendy's fries, before they changed them a couple years ago. My current favorite fast food fries would have to be from Penn Station. They are fresh cut fries cooked to order in peanut oil, just like what you would get at a festival. Plus they give you a ton of them with your order. Not good for the waistline by any means, but really delicious.

I've always found McDonalds and Burger Kings fries to be too "doctored" up with additives and coatings. I used to work at BK in the early 90's and the frozen fries looked like they had some sort of white film of who knows what coating them.

I always loved Burger King's fries. There was just something that made them taste sooo good.

My all-time favorite, however, would have to by curly fries from Arbys. I would be so happy if I could find a copy cat recipe for them, or at least the seasoning.

I'm sticking with McDonald's fries, here. I had a stent where I absolutely loved Burger Kings right after they changed them, but for whatever reason, I got over it. McDonald's fries is what I always seem to fall back on. The only downfall being that sometimes they over salt them.

My favorite is the McDonald's chicken burger. Of course, I think there is a stay healthy bug in me which does not allow me to have it too often. Given an ideal world I would have eaten it every day.

Fast food fires really taste good and my favorite is McDo and Wendy's fries. But sometimes when I think that it is unhealthy because of the cooking oil they use for frying I only eat them occasionally for health reasons.

Everyone has to love fast food french fries! It's such an unhealthy treat, but it's okay to indulge at time, right? I love McDonald's fries! It's really yummy when they season it just right and then I dip it in ketchup. What's bad about it is that after I feel so guilty for eating. Haha! Oh well. :)

I know that McDonalds have country specific menus, but does anyone else remember the El Maco (or something like that?) meal from maybe 10 years ago? The seasonin you'd get with your fries was the best thing ever and when that meal was available, I'd always go for it just for the fries.

Count me in friends :D I'm too a big fan of french fries and I crave for McD's fries. They were thick and delicious in taste and their flavor persists in my mouth for such a long time and this benefits me in giving a break while eating them and thereby puts me on minimal diet. Whenever I feel hungry or bored the very first thing that runs in my mind is the French fries. I just love them a lot :D

I am not picky, myself. Personally, I love Mcdonald's fries. However, they seem to get stale and dry if you do not eat them right away. I have just noticed that a few months ago. I think they might be using different ingredients, because they never did that before. My second favorite restaurant to get fries would have to be Arby's. I love how their curly fries taste. I will buy them in stores, but no matter what, I can never get them to taste like how they taste at Arby's. I guess I need to work on my cooking skills a bit.

Fast food fires really taste good and my favorite is McDo and Wendy's fries. But sometimes when I think that it is unhealthy because of the cooking oil they use for frying I only eat them occasionally for health reasons.

I agree with you. I could not eat fast food fries either all the time. I read in an article somewhere that they use vegetable oil. I myself could not eat fries every day because I have high blood pressure. Another reason is that vegetable oil has about 15 grams of fat for one teaspoon, if I remember correctly. My blood pressure would be through the roof if I ate fries that had that much oil in them everyday.

My favorite is the McDonald's chicken burger. Of course, I think there is a stay healthy bug in me which does not allow me to have it too often. Given an ideal world I would have eaten it every day.

The Mcdonald's chicken burger used to be my favorite. I cannot hardly eat it now, because it is so hot and spicy now. I think they are cooking it differently, because it just does not taste the same. I gave one to my dad to try, and his mouth was on fire in five seconds. I like their chicken sandwich though, and it is not as unhealthy and fattening as some of their other items on their menu.

I always loved Burger King's fries. There was just something that made them taste sooo good.

My all-time favorite, however, would have to by curly fries from Arbys. I would be so happy if I could find a copy cat recipe for them, or at least the seasoning.

I have seen similar fries in grocery stores, such as Wal-Mart and Shop-Rite. The bag even says Arby's french fries. I do not know if those are the real fries that Arby uses though, or a copycat generic version. I know how you feel though. It seems like french fries just taste so much better in restaurants, no matter how you cook them. Another thing I like about Arby's curly fries is the fact that they do not over salt them, like Mcdonald's does a lot.

French fries are my guilty pleasure as well. If it were only healthier but still tasted as good, I'd definitely be munching on those at least once a day. As for my favorite brand of fries, I'd have to go with McDonald's french fries. The others, to me, kind of fall short and lack a certain punch. The McDonald's fries, however, are so good that I don't even need to dip them in ketchup anymore.

I'm sticking with McDonald's fries, here. I had a stent where I absolutely loved Burger Kings right after they changed them, but for whatever reason, I got over it. McDonald's fries is what I always seem to fall back on. The only downfall being that sometimes they over salt them.

Yep, same here. I know it's mostly because they're so salty and bad for me, but if I'm already indulging in fast food, then I would rather have the fries that make me happy, haha.

Arby's is the only place that I know that has curly fries, so every so often, I really want their fries. I don't really eat their often or have much of a craving for their other options, though, so this ends up happening maybe once every 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom