Homemade Pizza Rolls are a fast and easy way of skipping those frozen store-bought ones. You know the ones I mean. These pizza rolls are amazingly simple and your family will love 'em. Best of all, the are more healthy and less expensive.
- 1 package of Brown & Serve rolls (12 rolls)
- 1/2 can of Muir Glen Crushed Tomatoes (No-salt added variety)
- 6 slices of Sandwich Pepperoni (from the deli)
- 4 slices of Low Sodium Provolone (from the deli)
- 2 tbsp of pizza seasoning
- 2 tbsp of crushed red peppers (optional)
- Cut rolls in half. Place bottom half on baking sheet.
- Spread crushed tomatoes on rolls.
- Sprinkle a little pizza seasoning on top.
- Arrange 6 slices of sandwich pepperoni on top. Make sure to cover all 12 rolls.
- Put a dab of tomatoes on top of each pepperoni slice.
- Sprinkle more pizza seasoning on top.
- Place 4 slices of Provolone cheese on top.
- Put tops of rolls on the cheese.
- Place a dab of tomatoes on top of rolls. (eye appeal)
- Put in oven at 375 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
( note: follow the baking instructions on package of rolls)
Last edited by a moderator: