Father's Day this year

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
6:37 PM
It's a Sunday and the wife likes to organise a week or two ahead. So it's just over two weeks to go and as I normally cook on Sunday's, I made the decision. I booked yesterday my fave Chinese restaurant, Daphne's, a private room. They have two private rooms for around 12 people. Kids told no presents, daughter will buy something. My treat. I'm looking forward to a lazy day. What will the guys on here be doing? Or the ladies how do you treat your man??

Russ

It's a Sunday and the wife likes to organise a week or two ahead. So it's just over two weeks to go and as I normally cook on Sunday's, I made the decision. I booked yesterday my fave Chinese restaurant, Daphne's, a private room. They have two private rooms for around 12 people. Kids told no presents, daughter will buy something. My treat. I'm looking forward to a lazy day. What will the guys on here be doing? Or the ladies how do you treat your man??

Russ
We don't have kids, so Father's Day (in June here) isn't a big deal.

What all us kids do for my dad (and for my mom on Mother's Day) is they compile a list of chores that need done around the house that they can't do, like clean the gutters, power wash the house, dig out a flower bed, etc and we do those for them, and we all bring food and have supper afterward.

We don't have kids, so Father's Day (in June here) isn't a big deal.

What all us kids do for my dad (and for my mom on Mother's Day) is they compile a list of chores that need done around the house that they can't do, like clean the gutters, power wash the house, dig out a flower bed, etc and we do those for them, and we all bring food and have supper afterward.

Aaah, I need to do this, gives my kids a list.? Great idea!! :)

Russ

Back
Top Bottom