Favorite fast food restaurant?

megankl

Veteran
Local time
11:47 AM
What is all of your favorite fast food restaurant? Here we love the baconator at Wendy's and KFC. mmmm those are both so good. I also love subway. What about you?

I'm from the Philippines so the first thing that would come to mind is Jollibee, it's a local fast food restaurant. But I've grown to like KFC as well and if you've ever heard of Bonchon, that's my favorite right now, I could eat their chicken for almost everyday! Though fast foods are not healthy, they are really addicting. :chicken:

I don't go to many as a vegetarian, but Burger King is okay for the kids veggie burger meal and they do an egg and cheese breakfast roll and hash browns which are okay. I do like their bean burgers and are handy for a quick hot snack.

Other than that I like Pizza Hut's buffet which are salad, pizza and pasta as it's good value and quick and convenient. It's only at lunchtime, bit often they have a long lunch in some branches.

I guess the closest thing to a fast food restaurant that I sometimes go to is PizzaExpress because they now have a vegan item on each of their starter, main and dessert menus... Though on the starter you have to ask for the garlic bread to be done with olive oil instead but they are more than happy to do so, and I can't have the dark chocolate straw with the raspberry sorbet because the straw contains dairy products (as does the lemon sorbet).

If I am after something a touch faster them out is usually a car of raiding a supermarket for the usual suspects, a salad bowl, some Mexican wraps, houmous and some falafels...

Although I enjoy eating out, I am not a big fan of fast food joints. I completely avoid places like Burger King and McDonals because I don't like burgers and I'm fussy about bread. I didn't used to like KFC either, but they now do a wrap with chicken fillet strips and chilli mayonnaise with salad. I like this. I suppose my favourite would be Pizza Hut, although I eat in there and usually when the buffet is on. They are the only pizzas I enjoy.

Im a student now, so selecting a fastfood brand is quite important to me coz Im very busy to prepare a meal myself. It must be nutritous although I know fastfood is,well, not good :)
Anw, I still use pizza, especially, Pizza Hut :)

I adore McDonalds for it's dollar menu. My local McDonalds also hosts the best fast food service I've ever seen in the south. It's the kind of place that is always kept pristinely clean and the people who work there either remind you of a sitcom or the USA channel commercials about individuals. Also, did I mention it's delicious cheeseburger that only costs a dollar? Because that is also a major reason why I like it: dollar cheeseburgers.

favourite chain based pizza Strada,and we also enjoy tex mex at chimichanga ,for good honest street food i love a trip down brick lane market in London from the bagel shops to the oriental stalls in the covered market,good honest food

Right now, my favorite fast food would be Zaxbys. I love their Zensational Zalad and their chicken tenders - so good! Unfortunately, the salad isn't always available. I guess it's seasonal. Their Zax sauce is great, and I'm usually a ranch type of girl. But, when I go here, I get the Zax sauce. Second favorite would have to be Chic-fil-a, but my husband doesn't like to go there. He says it's too pricey.

My favourite fast food restaurant would have to be Chefette. I can get a variety of fast foods there including hamburgers, veggie burgers, chicken sandwiches, fish cutters, pizza, roti and fried chicken and chips. You would sometimes get a complimentary drink with your order also. Burger King was only set up here recently, about a year and a half ago, and I have not really visited there yet, but I believe I would find good stuff there too, as I do like hamburgers, and I believe they also serve other delicacies. I try to limit my fast food intake to only once a week.

I am not a normal fast food eater but when I'm feeling rebellious ( to eating healthy), I dine at Burger King. I love a good burger and Burger King has never let me down when I am in the mood for a juicy burger. The fact that Burger King grill their burgers instead of frying them is one of the main reasons they are my favorite fast food restaurants. Plus they let you add extra things to your burger and who doesn't like having a burger their way. My favorite thing from the menu, however, are their chicken nuggets. I know. I know. It's supposed to be a burger place, but I love their chicken nuggets. I like to get honey mustard sauce to go with my chicken nuggets when I order them. I am also a fan of their fries. French fries are my favorite food and their french fries are really good, better than Mcdonalds in my opinion. Hardees is another one of my favorite fast food restaurants. Their Frisco burger is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom