Favorite Fruit Dessert

zararian

Veteran
Local time
5:19 PM
Do you love to have desserts after every meal? What is your favorite fruit dessert?

Before I use to eat ripe banana after eating lunch and dinner. Right now, I prefer a slice of watermelon for desserts as I find this fruit refreshing.

I live in the Philippines.

Best.

Mangoes.

Ever.

In the whole world, ever. I mean, I haven't lived everywhere in the whole world, but I've lived in a few other countries...and thought that the mangoes were just weird and wrong. I've tasted imported fruits that call themselves mangoes, also a hit-and-miss. In my opinion, nothing beats a sweet, ripe, creamy-fleshed, and even slightly chilled Philippine mango. What a pity they spoil to easily to export cheaply, because the world world should know of the splendidness of this fruit. It's heaven on a spoon.

Oranges. Specifically, Florida oranges. Just the right balance of sweet and that tartness. Perfection.

I also like the tiny clementines, because they're so easy to peel.

Fruit salad is one of my favorite healthy and fresh desserts! I simply chop some apples, bananas, papayas, strawberries and mangoes and mix them together. I usually squeeze some orange and lime to make the liquid for the salad. If it's not sweet enough I love to put some honey over it!! So delicious.

My favorite fruit for dessert is mango, with peaches as a close second, but I'm ashamed to say I've never tasted fresh peaches before as I've always just got them in canned form. I love it soaked in syrup, though, but now I'm really curious to taste it in it's fresh and pure form.

I do enjoy most fruits but usually I either buy peaches, grapes or bananas.
Pineapple is a great one too but I find it hard to get good quality ones without buying the whole pineapple, which is way too much for my own use.

My favorite fruits dessert are banana, melon, watermelon and mango. Whichever is available I had one after a delicious meal.

Back
Top Bottom